Thank you for purchasing a Tiger product. Please carefully read the terms and conditions before submitting your warranty registration.
This warranty registration is valid for US residents only.
Warranty on Tiger Products
Tiger Corporation warrants TIGER’s electric products purchased in the United States to be free from any defects in workmanship 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Applicable products include rice cookers, water heaters, electric skillets & toaster ovens.
Non-Electric Thermal Insulated Containers
As of April 21, 2017, Tiger Corporation warrants TIGER’s non-electric thermal insulated containers to be free from any defects in the workmanship of the vacuum sealed thermal insulation 5 years from the date of original retail purchase. Warranty only covers containers purchased in the United States after April 21, 2017. Spare parts and other applicable parts are not covered under warranty.
Applicable products include non-electric thermal cookers, stainless steel tumblers, food jars & lunch boxes.
Terms and Conditions
- The original receipt of purchase is required when registering Tiger products.
- Tiger product must be purchased and retained within the United States.
- Warranty covers the cost of labor and parts used for repair service (electric components only) performed within 1 year from the date of purchase as printed on your receipt.
- Warranty does NOT cover the following
- Postage, freight or delivery fee for sending the products to and from our service agency
- Damage to any unit caused by misuse or any alteration or modification made
- Damage in transit
- Normal wear including color fading
- Products immersed in or exposed to water
- Products plugged into outlets other than 120 volts
- Usage other than instructed in the owner’s manual
- Items repaired by any unauthorized agent
- Damage caused by exposure to fire, earthquake, flood, lightning or other natural disasters
- Usage in settings other than what the product is intended
- Damage caused by pests, insects or any other animals
- Spare parts and other applicable parts are not covered under warranty.
- You must fill out all the information given on the warranty registration form. Otherwise, your request may be denied.
- You can also activate your warranty service by calling our toll free number 1-866-55-TIGER (84437)
I agree with the above Submit
Privacy Confidentiality Statement
Tiger is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. Personal information provided to Tiger is used by company employees and subcontractors only for the intended purpose and is not provided, sold or transferred to third parties for any reason. Customer e-mail addresses are used only for legitimate company purposes to provide information of services and products only with your consent.
If your personal information changes, please contact Tiger with the updates. When doing so, we will require you to verify your identity for security purposes.
Tiger does not intentionally collect information on any person under 13 years of age for any reason nor does it provide such information to third parties. Children under 13 years of age cannot register for a warranty.
Registration Office in U.S.A.
1815 W 205th Street , Unit 106,
Torrance, CA 90501
Email : email@example.com
Fax : 310-787-1986
Mon-Fri 9am – 12pm, 1pm – 5pm PST