Home > Support > Product Registration
Thank you very much for purchasing Tiger product. You should carefully read and understand the term and condition before submit your warranty registration.
This warranty registration is valid only for US resident.
Term and Condition
- It is important to save the original purchase receipt. Tiger limited warranty covers the cost of labor and parts used for repair service (Only electric component) performed within 1 year from the date of purchased as printed on your receipt. And this product must be purchased and retained within the U.S.A.
- The warranty does not cover the damage to any unit caused by accident, misuse or any alteration or modification had been made.
- The warranty does not cover the postage, freight or delivery fee for sending the products to and from our service agency.
- The warranty does not cover to damage in transit.
- This warranty does not cover the damage under these conditions;
- Immerse in or expose to water.
- Products plug in other than 120V.
- Uses other than in the instruction manual do so.
- Repair service at any unauthorized agent.
- Fire, earthquake, flood, thunder light and other Natural disasters
- Business use, vehicles or vessel use.
- Damage caused by pest: insects or small animal
- You must fill out all the information given on the warranty registration form. Otherwise, your request may deny.
- To activate your warranty service by calling our toll free number 1-866-55-TIGER and we require the original receipt.
Privacy Confidentiality Statement
Tiger is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. Personal information provided to Tiger is used by company employees and subcontractors only for the intended purpose and is not provided, sold or transferred to third parties for any reason. Customer e-mail addresses are used only for legitimate company purposes to provide information on our services and products only with your consent.
If your personal information changes, please contact us to update it. When doing so, we will require you to verify your identity for security purposes.
Tiger does not intentionally collect information on any person under 13 years of age for any reason nor does it provide such information to third parties. Children under 13 years of age cannot register a warranty.
Registration Office in U.S.A.
|Address :||1815 W. 205th Street , Unit 106, Torrance, CA 90501|
|Toll free :||1-866-55-TIGER (84437)|
|Mon-Fri 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 5pm PST|