Vegetarian Napa Cabbage Wrap
Whether you’re looking for a vegetarian lunch idea for Meatless Monday, or are straight-up vegan everyday, these simple vegetarian napa cabbage wraps are so delicious. Make them in your rice cooker in no time flat!
- Boil nappa cabbage leaves.
- Soak the dried bean-starch vermicelli. When softened, drain and cut the vermicelli to make easier to eat.
- Soak the dried Jew’s ear.
- Shred Jew’s ear, celery oyster mushroom, dried bean curd, carrot and place in a bowl.
- Add in vermicelli and the condiments and mix well.
- Spread the nappa cabbage leaves and divide the mix into quarters and wrap in the middle. Secure the ends of the leaves in place using toothpicks.
- Place the wrap on the tacook cooking plate.
- Put the washed rice and water in the inner pot and place it in the rice cooker.
- Set the cooking plate in the inner pot. Select the [Synchro-Cooking] menu and press the [Start] key.
- When cooking is complete, place on a serving plate.
Ingredients below are for a 5.5-cup cooker.
- 2 cups White rice (supplied measuring cup)
- 2 Nappa cabbage leaf (large)
- 1/3 oz Bean-starch dried vermicelli (glass noodles)
- ¼ Jew’s ear (dried)
- 1 1/3 oz Dried beancurd (dried tofu)
- 1 Oyster mushroom
- 1/3 Carrot
- ½ Celery stalk
- ½ tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Corn starch
- ½ tsp Sugar
- Salt for flavor